Courses in hands on healing
For members only, the holistic bodywork manuals detail how to perform massage for healing, relaxation and therapy.
The manual can be read and used to further one's learning and personal growth or to add skills to the massage you already do. But its primary function is in providing complete instructions on how to perform a holistic, full body therapeutic/ remedial massage for the relief of suffering.
Within this section are the anatomy and physiology pages and:
- Introductory Massage Certificate Course Student Manual - Course summary
- 28 pages of detailed instructions
- detailed images and videos detailing the complete introductory massage course as taught in our Christchurch school.
- This course is also available by correspondence.
- For lapis members and above
- 33 pages of detailed instructions on advanced massage techniques including medical massage
- detailed images and videos detailing the complete intermediate massage course as taught in our Christchurch school.
- Business and clinic management.
- For sapphire members and above.
- An 8 page overview and instructions to incorporate hot stone massage into one's massage practise
- This is accessible by lapis members.
- A 19 page overview and instructions introducing Lomi Lomi massage plus the book on Huna Theory.
- This is accessible by sapphire members and above.
- The art of stretch and advanced massage techniques for diamond members.
- Advanced clinical practise for diamond members.
- Login and review all the massage information pages and begin reviewing anatomy and physiology.
- Familiarise the course summary page from which the detailed instructions and videos will open off.
- Correspond with the tutor as needed.