By accessing and/or using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use which the website administrators reserve the right to modify, vary or amend periodically without notice.
1. By viewing or signing up to this website, you affirm that:
- You are permitted to view what many consider 'mature or adult' materials and
- That you agree to abide by these terms and conditions which are subject to change without notice.
- Your membership is for life, either yours or the site.
- If emails sent to your registered email address bounce, your membership may be terminated and you may have to re-register and pay again.
- By subscribing, you are not purchasing anything, you are registering to access materials not available to non subscribers.
- There are no refunds under any circumstances.
- The management reserves the right to alter or delete any member account, any content or material from this Web Site at any time without notice if the management deems that there is any violation of our terms and conditions.
3. Disclaimer: and Site Information:
- The information displayed on this website is written by Suanqu staff, collated from a variety of sources including research writers, doctors, medical specialists, media reports, research archives, peer commentaries, channelled readings, the public domain, viewers and members input.
- The information is intended to enable viewers to learn and participate in holistic bodywork including yoga and massage.
- The information provided on this website is provided as is without warranty for recreation and pleasure.
- The information provided on this website is not to be taken as medical advice, nor is it to be used for any therapeutic purpose. It is not to be used as any form of medical diagnosis or treatment, neither is it intended prevent, treat or cure any disease. Please consult a health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition.
- While all attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, suan-qu.com and the site authors do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- While considerable effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and adequate in all respects, the information is made available to users of this site and all other persons and entities strictly on the basis that the Suanqu.co.nz and suan-qu.com, its statutory officers, employees, agents, and all other persons responsible for the site, or associated with the compilation, writing, editing, approval or publication of, or any other kind of work in connection with, the information provided, disclaim any and all responsibility for any inaccuracy, error, omission, or any other kind of inadequacy, deficiency, or flaw in, or in relation to, the information; and without limitation, fully exclude any and all liability of any kind, on the part of any and all of them, to any person or entity (whether a user of this site or not) that chooses to rely upon the information.
- Some content areas are a work in progress, your subscription supports this work.
4. Fair Use:
- Fair use applies to how you use the information on this web site.
It is intended that the general public may access this web site for the purposes of research and understanding of the human condition.
- Entitle a member to create a profile page
- To view the parts of the site granted by their membership level
- To add comments and rate pages
- To view other members profiles and to contact other members as possible with this technology
- Members may upgrade for greater access and privileges.
- By becoming a member, persons agree to receive email and notifications from this site
- Any application for membership in any way contrary to the site intentions will be deleted without notice.
- Any member adding derogatory or offensive comments will have their account revoked.
- Members no longer wishing to receive email and notifications from this site will have their membership revoked and account closed.
- Members publishing any information must have the legal right to submit that information. It must be deemed of reader interest, and they submit must not submit any content that may be construed as illegal, defamatory, offensive or spam.
- The assessment and approval of content submitted will be made by admin or appointed agents.
- Members and holistic body workers may in consultation with management use this site to network with each other and attract new clients by creating reciprocal links between suan-qu.com and their own websites.
- Memberships of the Web Site are for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes without express permission of the site management.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be assured as most governments and security agencies actively monitor all email communication. We cannot accept responsibility for any harm or damage you may experience or incur by sending personal or confidential information to us over the Internet or if you interact with other members on this site.
- Any information that you submit to this web site will be stored in good faith in compliance with standard internet protocols. Such information that you submit to this web site, you may choose to what degree this information may be viewed by other members and viewers but will not be passed on or sold to any third party.
- Any information you submit to the site management is stored on office computers with no guarantee of absolute security.
- By registering on this web site, you agree to receive periodic email messages and absolve the web site management from any complaints of spam or unsolicited email.
- By registering on this web site, you agree to abide by the guidelines of this website and will not use the site as a vehicle for spam or any anti social use. Any member found to be using the site in anyway that contravenes our user guidelines will have their account closed and be blocked from the site.
- Cookies are software applications which are placed on the hard drive of your computer by websites.
- The aim of a cookie from this site is to maintain the members session.
- The information contained in cookies is not stored or used in any other way.
- Members who have cookies tuned off will have difficulty remaining logged in to the web site.
- You agree by accessing this site that you as a member of the public under any circumstances applying any information, ideology or methodology described within this website that you take and apply such information, ideology or methodology described within this website entirely at your own risk and that you will be held entirely accountable for any use, inconvenience or injury.
- By assessing the website, you specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any of the content or with any of the conditions herein, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing the website.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we the site authors or publishers, or any related or affiliated companies or web sites be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, economic, consequential or punitive damages that result from the use of misuse, erroneous use, or the inability to use or access the Web Site, including loss of and/or corruption of data.
- The internet is an unstable medium and we make no guarantees that members will have access for the duration of their subscription. Should there be power failures, server outages or any disruption to service, there are no refunds or concessions made to members.
- We expressly disclaim all warranties and representations as to the availability, accuracy, quality, performance, correct transmission, completeness of the content contained in the Web Site, or contained in web sites owned or operated by third parties which are linked to the Web Site. The Web Site is provided on an “as is” basis and we make no representations and/or warranties of any kind with regard to the website and its content. We also expressly disclaim any liability for damages resulting from errors or malfunctions in computer equipment or incomplete or inaccurate information transmitted through this or any third party web site or from your use of a third party's website which is linked to from ours. The limitations of liability in relation to the website apply to damages of all kinds, including, compensatory, direct, indirect, consequential damages, loss of and/or corruption of data, loss of income, production or profit, loss of and/or damage to property and any third party claims. However, the limitation of liability in relation to the Web Site does not limit our liability to the extent that it cannot be limited and/or excluded as a matter of law.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us, our officers, employees, agents and assigns from and against any damages, losses, claims, liabilities, costs and expenses (including increased administration costs and legal fees on a full indemnity basis) arising from your breach of any term, condition, promise, representation or warranty contained herein.
- Your use of this website shall be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions and any modification or variations which have been made with or without notice.
- The jurisdiction for any legal issues is Christchurch New Zealand
- All queries should be made through the Contact Us email form on the Web Site. Other emails are generally ignored!
- School Terms and Conditions in relation to undertaking any course described on this site.
- Users may not copy or print any material found on the site other than for reference purposes.
- Copyright also includes underlying source code, software and other materials on the Web Site.