Due in part to our diet and environment which is high in estrogens the prostate gland is the first male organ to deteriorate and it is estimated that by the age of sixty, over 50% of all men will have a prostate disorder.
Disorders of the prostate all have similar symptoms like:
- Discomfort deep inside the pelvis
- Waking frequently at night to urinate
- Sudden or urgent need to urinate
- Difficulty in starting to urinate
- Slow flow of urine and difficulty in stopping
- Discomfort when urinating
- Painful ejaculation
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Decrease in libido (sex urge)
- Reduced ability to get an erection
Ayurstate nourishes and stimulates the exocrine glands to relieve effects of prostate-related problems by normalizing the size of your prostate and keeping it from getting larger as a result of exposure to excess estrogen.
This is accomplished through inhibition of polyamines and prostaglandins in the prostate. Ayurstate also supports and balances the healthy flow of urine by toning smooth muscles located in the urinogenital system and reducing inflammation of the urethra and prostate gland. In the long-term, Ayurstate aids in the maintenance of sexual health and reproductive vitality by rejuvenating the prostate gland at the cellular level.
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms then Ayurstate is recommended as a priority nutritional supplement to help balance your metabolism and the Ayrustate manufacturer also has doctors available to advise you, learn more now before surgery is required.